Apparently 2013 doesn’t exist on my website! Wow, I missed a whole year of potential blogging. But, what a year it was! Though I’m not usually one to reflect on a year gone by in a post, I do want to highlight some things that happened that I think were pretty awesome (and why I was MIA)!
- At the beginning of the year I moved into my own place – no more roommates! I still have pictures to hang up…
- I got to see Armin van Buuren, which was a lot of fun.
- I went to Europe for a week (I know right, only a week?!) to see Liliana, one of my closest friends. I got to spend time in Utrecht, Amsterdam, and even went to Prague for a few days! I can’t wait to go back.
- Went to WordCamp Vancouver, of course, where I got a bunch of cool swag and got to catch up with Chris from VIU.
- And of course, busy busy at work! Which means sometimes you just don’t want to look at a computer on the weekends. 🙂
Now that we are almost done January of this year, I can see it really is going by so fast already. For a few weeks now I’ve had ideas swimming around in my head for potential ideas to blog about. I plan to continue my WordPress series, whether it is with more complex tutorials, or small but helpful bits and pieces. I also would like to start an HTML email series, as over the past year I have been doing more and more HTML emails, and yes… I do kinda sorta maybe like them. A little.
They’re like a puzzle, okay?
I doubt I’ll have a chance to pop out a post before the rest of this month is up, so stay tuned for some articles and tutorials coming next month!
What exciting things did you get around to in 2013? Share below!